Last Modified: July 19, 2019
The Web Content is only offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older and reside in the United States or its territories or possessions. By using the Web Content, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Web Content.
Accessing the Web Content and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Web Content and any service or material we provide therein, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Web Content is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the Web Content to registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Web Content; and
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to any portion of the Web Content using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to log out and/or otherwise exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website and/or Loyalty Program for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user
- license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website, the Apps, or the Loyalty Program.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics obtained from the Web Content separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Web Content.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Web Content or any services or materials available through the Web Content.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website, in the Apps or in the Loyalty Program other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans in the Web Content are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, screen names, or social media account names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Web Content, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Web Content, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Web Content in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Web Content or interfere with any other party’s use of the same, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Web Content.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Web Content for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Web Content.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Web Content.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful to the Web Content.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Web Content and/or the server which hosts or stores that Web Content, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Web Content.
- Attack the Web Content via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Content.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Web Content.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone submitting or posting any materials on or through the Web Content.
These content standards apply to any and all use of Interactive Services of the Web Content, which refers to all tool, methods or means by which users may submit or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials on or through the Web Content. Users of Interactive Services must not use or submit any material that:
- Is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Is likely to deceive any person.
- Promotes any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonates any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Gives the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Changes to the Web Content
We may update our Web Content from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material in the Web Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and neither damages our reputation nor takes advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
You must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Web Content or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet, the Website, the Apps, or the Loyalty Program will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SAME OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB CONTENT OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEB CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEB CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEB CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEB CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEB CONTENT OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEB CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THEREFROM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEB CONTENT, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT IN OR ON THE WEB CONTENT OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET OUT ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law, Form Selection, Venue, and Interpretation
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Leonardo’s Pizza, Inc., which has a mailing address of P.O. Box 486, Burlington, Vermont 05402. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.